Tuesday, February 7, 2012

WEEKEND, BABY

To say that I am pretty darn excited about this weekend would be a massive understatement. Friday night I get to witness this in full glory and I'm absolutely LAVSHWv vsjwvg!!!!!!! (for lack of better words).


I also have Robyn and Renee's bird-themed birthday on Saturday which I'm quite psyched for. Busy making a flamingo top (not unlike Bjork's swan dress) of which I will post a picture when I'm done.

And now, besides all of that, apparently 5 Gum SA are bringing Two Door Cinema Club down to our shores in March, playing one gig in Joburg on the 2nd and one in Cape Town on the 3rd? Thing is though, you can't actually buy tickets, but instead keep your eye on their Facebook page HERE or follow them on twitter @5GumSA to find out how you can get hold of a ticket. Also keep the hashtag #5GumExperience in mind. Details to be announced next week.

MY GOD, have I turned into some kind of music blogger? I'll stop now.


No comments:

Post a Comment