Friday, November 5, 2010

amazing

i know some rather amazing people and this is what went down on fb recently. i suggest you read it. i promise that you won't be disappointed, or feel that you wasted your time. come on, go ahead

Chelsey Wilson > Hayley Russell
Hayley, I'm hungary
Yesterday at 15:01 · Comment · Unlike · See friendship

You and Natalie Anne Combley like this.

Candice Wilson Want a frankfurt?
Yesterday at 15:49 · Like

Chelsey Wilson YES! But maybe hayley wants one too, Alaska.
Hayley, you want a Frankfurt?
Yesterday at 16:43 · Like · 1 person

Candice Wilson Hahahahah Alaska- that was good!
Yesterday at 16:45 · Like

Hayley Russell Yes maybe that'd be nice, we should pop to the New Delhi down the street to get one?
Yesterday at 17:48 · Like

Chelsey Wilson Everything in there stinks, you China kill me?
Yesterday at 17:56 · Like

Candice Wilson Maybe we could fry something in Japan?
Yesterday at 17:57 · Like

Hayley Russell You guys I was just tryna be Nice!
Yesterday at 18:03 · Like

Candice Wilson I know you wanna stay healthy chels, what about a few Brussels on that plate?
Yesterday at 18:06 · Like

Chelsey Wilson But if you need someone to cook, I'm German!
Yesterday at 18:08 · Like

Chelsey Wilson Ugh I hate Brussels, Jamaica me sick!
Yesterday at 18:09 · Like

Candice Wilson If you gonna cook tomorrow night, I Congo!
Yesterday at 18:11 · Like

Chelsey Wilson Well maybe we should do it another time. Candice Murray told me she thinks hungry people are nothing Budhapest.
Yesterday at 18:45 · Like

Candice Wilson I know! Let's have a bunny chow, take half a loaf make a Holland stuff some curry in!
Yesterday at 18:48 · Like · 1 person

Chelsey Wilson We can invite Hayley, but if its on Friday Chicago. I'll tell her they'll be wine though, I know she won't wanna Missisippi!
Yesterday at 18:51 · Like

Chelsey Wilson *there'll
Yesterday at 18:54 · Like

Hayley Russell HAHAHAHAHAHA! Okay I'm not even gonna try beat you guys, you're both pretty damn excellent! :D made me so happy!
Yesterday at 18:55 · Like

Chelsey Wilson Uhm, we're gonna carry on. Just for lolz :)
Yesterday at 18:59 · Like

Chelsey Wilson And Hayley, Gosh! I don't understand how you can't cook. You just throw some ingredients in a pot Amsterdam!
Yesterday at 19:02 · Like

Chelsey Wilson Kenya get to it, before you know it its Ghana be too late!
Yesterday at 19:14 · Like

Hayley Russell Hahahahaha soooo good!
Yesterday at 21:34 · Like

Chelsey Wilson Come on Russell, get creative!
How many sugars did you use to Sweden your coffee this evening?
Yesterday at 21:37 · Like

Hayley Russell OH MY!!!!!!! Firstly, I think you have found another god given talent. This aint mah department it's yours for sure. Secondly Russell, really? Those shoes dont fit. Thirdly, get that blackberry instant chat application ho!
Yesterday at 21:39 · Like

Chelsey Wilson 1. Thanks :) but you should try ir out, don't be laze!
2. Sorry, low point
3. I'm trying, but my bb is whack :)

I've got an idea for us for the weekend...maybe we could go for Haiti at the Mount Nelson!
Yesterday at 21:47 · Like

Hayley Russell HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CANT BEAT YOU. What do you find on a beach? Well, I could Seychelles.
Yesterday at 21:51 · Like

Hayley Russell So exhausted, because Iran 100 miles today
Yesterday at 21:53 · Like

Chelsey Wilson Hahahahahahahahahahaha you see! That was hilarious :)

100 miles Israeli far hey?!
Yesterday at 22:00 · Like

Hayley Russell Hahahahahahaha......COELDRINK! With lots of Iceland plz maam!
Yesterday at 22:04 · Like

Chris Pocock There is Norway I'm going to get involved in this.
Yesterday at 22:05 · Like

Hayley Russell And I was all like, Damn Rwanda, you gotta do something about yo hair! :O
Yesterday at 22:06 · Like

Hayley Russell So I got REAL mad and mean and Madagasedhercar lol!
Yesterday at 22:08 · Like

Chelsey Wilson If those kids don't shut it, ima Taiwan of dem up!
Yesterday at 22:27 · Like

Hayley Russell Wouldnt that Costa Rica and you alot of money though?
Yesterday at 22:31 · Like

Chelsey Wilson Yes, a Brazilian dollars in fact. Shoot a hole in my money boat and Helsinki!
23 hours ago · Like · 1 person

Hayley Russell You win!
23 hours ago · Like

Maxine Rubin ♥
just so much ♥
22 hours ago · Like

Sarah Stewart i don't care what non of dem bitches say. idaho!
10 hours ago · Like

Chelsey Wilson Hahahaha sarah! Amazing! :)
People say I think I'm so alternative, I don't care I'm Indiana like it! :)
10 hours ago · Like

Hayley Russell I know, got this great New Jersey from an underground thrift store.
10 hours ago · Like

Sarah Stewart hahahahaa
Would you like me to croatia you a top? more original you know
9 hours ago · Like

Chelsey Wilson Oh a beautiful crochet tope would be Knysna?
5 hours ago · Like

Natalie Anne Combley Hahahahahahah, ah wow i have tears! u ppl are amazing! iv got nothng to add to ur convo- huge fan of ya al tho. Thanks for the laugh!
about an hour ago · Like

Ané Strydom i'm a fan
this is the best thing i've seen all day! actually, the best thing i've ever seen
58 minutes ago · Like

No comments:

Post a Comment